- “GBE”, “we” or “us” means Great Big Events Pty Limited, a proprietary company registered in Australia with ABN 35 067 901 866;
- “Event Partners” means the Event Organiser, our Client and/or any rights holders in respect of the Event; and
- “you” means each person who uses the AL Stream.
2. AL Stream
By using the AL Stream, you acknowledge and agree to us gathering personal information about you and your use of the streaming service to view our live events.
Global intellectual property rights relating to the AL Stream are held by GBE and may be exclusively licensed to the Event Partners of a specific Event.
You may not use, adapt, vary, copy, stream, record or modify the content in any way.
GBE and/or the Event Partners, as the case may be, may stop streaming or cut your access at any time without any notice to you in their sole and absolute discretion.
3. Use of the AL ServiceYou are responsible for your use of the AL Service. You agree that:
- your use of the AL Service is entirely at your own risk;
- you will not use any of the content for any commercial purpose;
- you will not use the content to bully, intimidate, harass or disparage any person whose image is discernible in the AL Stream;
- you will immediately notify GBE of any content that is defamatory, hateful, threatening, or pornographic, or which incites violence; and
- you will not use the AL Service in any manner that violates or infringes someone else’s rights or privacy.
4. How We Use Your Data
You hereby warrant to us that all the information you provide to us during the sign up process will be true and correct.
We collect information about you such as: your full name, e-mail address, post code, mobile number, your interests, preferences and any other information you may choose to provide to us (“Personal Data”). The Personal Data collected from you will be stored together with your log-in details to form your AL account.You hereby consent that:
- We may collect the Personal Data;
- We may share the Personal Data with the Event Partners, our contractors or other third parties.
- We, the Event Partners, our contractors or other third parties may use your Personal Data to communicate with you and to send you information about similar upcoming events and/or promotions. Should you no longer wish to receive such communications you can opt-out at any time by following the opt-out instructions contained in the relevant communication.
- We may add information to your profile that we receive from the Event Partners or which we collect by virtue of your use of the AL Stream or any other related service or application that is owned or licensed by us.
- We may use your Personal Data to enable you to integrate your information with your social media accounts and to improve your user experience of the AL platform.
- We may use your Personal Data to compile non-personally identifiable and/or aggregated statistics about your preferences, choices, use of services and products and we may share such aggregated information with third parties who may be located in different jurisdictions including overseas;
- We may share your Personal Data with other third parties to the extent that we believe in good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request or to protect us, our users or the public against harm to their respective rights, property or safety, as required or permitted by law; and
- In the event that we are the subject of a reorganisation, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all Personal Data we have collected to the relevant third party. In such event your personal information will continue to be protected.
Your participation in our AL Stream and any Personal Data you give us will be kept in confidence and will only be passed on to any third parties with your consent or as described in these Terms. Collected information may include or reflect personal information that could identify you, as well as non-personal information.We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Identification and authentication;
- Operating and providing our services;
- Communicating with you;
- Improving our services;
- Customising your experience;
- Marketing and advertising;
- Legal compliance.
- Performance of a contract;
- Legitimate commercial interest;
- Compliance with a legal obligation; or
We will do our best to make sure your information is up to date and accurate, and we may from time to time ask you to confirm your information. You may at any stage ask us to correct your information if there are any errors.
Should you wish for us to stop processing your Personal Data, you may email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving your written request we shall de-activate your AL account within 5 (five) working days. We shall no longer process any of your Personal Data.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals who are under 18 years of age. You must be at least 18 years of age to use our services. Individuals under the applicable age may use our services only through a parent or legal guardian's account and with their involvement. If you are a parent or legal guardian who believes your child has provided personal information to GBE without your consent, you may ask us to delete such information by contacting us at email@example.com.
6. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
You agree that under no circumstances will we or the Event Partner be responsible or liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses) arising out of or relating in any way to the use of the AL Service, the unauthorised access to or alteration of your stream or data, the information or content available on or through the AL Service.
The potential liability to you is hereby limited to the fullest extent possible under applicable law.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our affiliates, related companies, event partners, officers, directors, agents, licensors and any other contractors and employees harmless from any and all claims, losses, expenses, damages, actions, demands, liabilities or costs, including but not limited to legal fees resulting out of or your use of the AL Platform, including without limitation:
- Any harm or loss suffered by you as a result of your use of the platform and/or the other related services/applications provided by us; and
- Any violation of these Terms by you.
If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect.
If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time, with new or amended terms coming into force on the date of publication on our website or platform, although we will take all reasonable steps necessary to inform you of those changes.